Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Eflora Cream 15 gm
Eflornithine 13.9% is the active ingredient in generic Vaniqa cream. It blocks enzymes that cause the production of hair causing androgens. It inhibits ornithine decarboxylase an enzyme that stimulates the growth of hair on the face such as the chin, upper lips, and hair on the sides. Eflora Cream is applied after the removal of the hair. The cream enters the roots and breakdown of the protein which grows hair follicles.
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Category: Skin Care
Neostrata Resurface Glycolic Renewal Smoothing Lotion 40g
This 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) lotion combines Glycolic and Citric Acids for powerful anti-aging action. Glycolic Acid is scientifically proven to target skin’s natural filler, plumping and volumizing the appearance of skin, so that wrinkles appear smoother. Specially formulated to provide a potent and precise delivery of Glycolic Acid while maintaining an optimal pH of this high-strength formulation. This lightweight, potent exfoliating lotion promotes skin rejuvenation, restoring a visibly smoother appearance to skin.
RETIN A+ LYIF – 60ML
Anti-aging serum stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Plumps the face
- Clears spots
GLUTANEX SNOW WHITE CREAM 50ML
- Glutanex Snow White Cream is composed of the 3 most powerful antioxidants: Glutathione, Thioctic acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Together, they combine to produce instantly whitening and lowing effects,
- Suppresses melanin to turn your skin tone brighter.
Mesoestetic Purifying Mousse
- Balancing, anti-pollution cleansing facial foam. Enhances unclogging of pores and prevents imperfections. Oily and acne-prone skin.
TECHNOSKIN ANTI-SPOT MULTI-ACTION DAY CREAM SPF 20 – 50ML
Anti-spot facial cream for daily use against spots and other pigments. It leads to a more uniform skin tone, offering protection from the sun radiation (SPF 20) at the same time.
Pharmacotherapeutic group: Skin protector (D: Dermatology). Therapeutic indications This medication is recommended: as an adjunct to dry skin that accompanies
On-Label Usage (MFDS / KFDA Standard): Powerful antioxidant, Melanin suppression, improves liver functions from chemical poisoning, alcohol poisoning, and chronic
Zinclaire Duo 50g
- Zinc PCA in Zinclaire Duo reduces unwanted sebum production without skin dehydration; has antibacterial activity; prevents inflammation and acne flare-ups.
- Niacinamide in Zinclaire Duo has an anti-inflammatory activity; reduces red spots, post acne scars and dark spots.
- Tea Tree Oil in Zinclaire Duo has natural antimicrobial, disinfectant & soothing properties.
- Tocopheryl Acetate in Zinclaire Duo strengthens the skin's barrier function; improves moisture content and heals inflamed skin.
- Olivem in Zinclaire Duo provides skin smoothness and long term moisturising effects.
There are no reviews yet.