A combination of:
• Coleus forskohlii root extract
• Cassia alata pod extract
• A pH of 6.8, ideal for stimulating melanogenesis.
VITILSI® Gel is characterized by its mechanism of action that allows it to act at various levels of skin pigmentation.
It stimulates the production and development of epidermal cells (melanocytes and keratinocytes) and then stimulates the production of pigment by melanocytes. It favors the repigmentation of the depigmented or less pigmented areas.
The composition of VITILSI® Gel is based exclusively on plant components.
– Increase the expression of SCF.
– Increase the expression of bFGF.
– Increase the number of keratinocytes and/or their stimulation.
– Stimulate the Wnt/β catenin pathway.
– Reduce the levels of TGF-β.
– Reduce the levels of TNF-α.
– Reduce in vivo the levels of IFN-γ.
– Decrease the levels of proinflammatorycytokines.
– Inhibit Nitric Oxide Synthase.
– Increase the expression of MC1R.
– Stimulate the cAMP pathway.
– Have a pH as close as possible to 6.8.
– Restore the physiological levels of MITF.