Cocos nucifera extract
White soft paraffin
Water repellent & Oxidant
Light liquid paraffin, Cetostearyl alcohol, dimethicone, PEG-40, tetrasodium EDTA, ascobyl palmitate, extra virgin coconut oil, Benzyl alcohol
• Minor skin irritations
- For external use only.
- Keep reach out of children.
- Keep away from mouth and eyes.
” If any hypersensitivity occur, stop the use and consult a doctor.
- Wash hands and apply AQUA Kid thinly, gently and quickly in smooth downward strokes, into the direction of hair growth.
- Apply as often as needed to keep the skin supple and moist, usually at least 3-4 times a day.
But some people may need to increase this upto every hour if the skin is very dry.
- Apply AQUA Kid after washing to trap moisture in the skin.
- Avoid applying AQUA Kid too thickly, as it can trap heat and cause itching.
- AQUA Kid can be applied before or after any other treatment.
- AQUA Kid can be used as a soap substituent.
There are no reviews yet.